페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자달봉이 조회 2회 작성일 2021-06-19 23:51:06 댓글 0

본문

HP DL380 GEN 10 SERVER RAİD KURULUMU

HP SERVER PROLİANT DL380 GEN10 RAİD KURULUMU

HP ProLiant N40L/N54L MicroServer Server

HP ProLiant N40L/N54L MicroServer Server Review and Teardown
cherrypieforever : Could I install linux on this thing, use it as a NAS and get bit torrent sync running to backup the entire setup to another location?
KantTinkOfA Name : Great video for opening the case!
Th3NinjaM4n : Would this be able to run a minecraft server, and what os would i need?
Peter Walkley : Really helpful. Thank you.
Jimmy POP Zombie : I would love to use this mini server as an Untangle box, has anyone ever heard of it being used that way?

HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server Unboxing and iLO Configuration

Adaptable for diverse workloads and environments, the secure 2P 2U HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 delivers world-class performance with the right balance of expandability and scalability. Designed for supreme versatility and resiliency while being backed by a comprehensive warranty make it ideal for multiple environments from Containers to Cloud to Big Data. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform.

In this video, we will show you how to configure iLO on HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server.
We hope you will get some knowledge from this video.

00:00 - Intro
00:10 - Title
00:19 - Server Unboxing
02:02 - iLO Configuration
05:48 - Thanks for Watching
Harira Normal : that old 2013 style intro
taha desiner : How I can reset password windwos server 2016 on this server
When I insert USB flash with windows server from boot menu to copy file for reset password
I can't find logical disk for server
Please give me answers
Virtual TechBox : you will have to load the RAID driver to see the logical disk.

#hp 서버 판매

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,362건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.hip.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz